Facial Hair: Reasoning for violence?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, May 21, 2003.

1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I've had a terrible evening. I went to a gas station, my girlfriend wanted gas. I wanted to pee. A couple of guys were standing next to their pickup (hicks, and yes there is a difference between "southerners and hicks") hooting at girls. This is about 11:00 PM. I come out of the bathroom and see my girlfriend, I walk up to her and the big hick (about 16 years old) says to me, "Excuse me sir, but that thing on your chin (my goatee is a little big) makes you look ****ing retarded" Shocked, I reply with an OK. He continues, "If you wanna step outside I'll show you just how retarded it looks" and continues to act macho as he walks out the door signaling me out. Amazed, I continue to look for a soda. His friend comes out of the bathroom and says, "Did he mess with you" and my girlfriend, I'm pissed that she did this said, "He seemed like a hick ******* to me." I knew this wasn't wise so I semi-apologized. He said, "Well he happens to be my best friend and that thing on your face makes you look stupid." :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I waited for them to leave from inside the store, I hate fights, pointless chestbeating, etc. Now I'm still shook up, I'll never see them again, but it gets to me that some a$$holes are like this. I wanna fight, I hate this kid for no good reason, lets fight. :bawl: No fight occured but...
  2. there is a difference between ignorant, stupid, and being smart. obviously i see you as smart. why do people feel fighting is the way to do things. and over nothing, just because they do not like your goatee. that stinks dude. sorry you had to deal with ignorance like that. and you did the right thing. would have not gotten you anywhere except in trouble. :mad: :(
  3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'd like to think we'll one day evolve beyond the mentality of cavemen, but not all it seems. This 16 year old and friend were fairly large. But even if I would have beaten them, I'd be fighting a minor. I don't enjoy fighting or fines/jail time.
  4. notduane

Nov 24, 2000
    huh [​IMG]

I gotta' get out more
  5. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yes, to THEM, it looks retarded, but you know whats cool to THEM!?!?!? "Strangler" pants with a chew box outline in the back pocket, NO facial hair (because they simply can't grow any) A big ol' truck with mud on the sides (Not from mud hogging, from riding up the dirt road to their grannys) and seeing if they can get to second base with their cusions. I live in a place with alot of them, and the majority have the IQ of a spoonful of mustard and are about as deap as a can of tuna.
  6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    Hmm...I don't think that would be wise what with your honking chin curtain notsane ;)
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Another thing is, I wish I had a beard trimmer, it gets big because I don't trim it. And I'm not skilled enough with scissors. Not that I care too much of what Joe Bob Bobthurt thinks of my chin hair. I also need a goatee to avoid looking like a child... aka one of those guys.
  8. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    you should get JT to come up there, figuring the ignorance of these 2 hicks; they would run there mouth at JT. You know I had neighbors like this one time. We systematicly removed them, just like you would any other cockroach or termite.

They did rodeo........... and thought they were more manly than me because they had more broken GMC's in there backyard.Well, I can say the mom was deffinitly more manlier than I was. I guess also it contributed to the fact that there was a mud puddle year around in there driveway and mosquittos hovered around it. ALL YEAR ROUND!

Maybe if I would have put a Old fashion Outhouse back there, then maybe we would have been accepted in this town we call Hernando Mississippi.
  9. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

brad cook
  10. yearofthespider

yearofthespider Guest

May 15, 2003
    Oklahoma City
    Hey man don't sweat this stuff.:cool: At least you and your chick were ok. Remember what comes around goes around. Sometime in the near future your hick friend will have to take one up the a$$ and he'll say

you might not get the chance to be there and laugh at him,:spit: but dont worry it will happen:D:
  11. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Hey look.....a college boy........anybody wanna beat him up?????

12. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003

13. Yes but Notduane looks like Jesus... no-one wants to mess with Jesus... :p

Speaking of being approached, i get a message ten minutes ago from my girlfriend "i'm ok but i was walking home when 3 teenage homies approach me in the laneway and asked if they could see my boobies and tried touching me, i'm home okay though" :eek:

Who brings these kids up? I would never even dream of uttering erven to my girlfriend in a joke manner "show us ya..." *shakes head* she's ok, shaken up but GRRR...

Men are pigs.

14. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I remember a time when I was walking to a party. I was in a Heavy Metal band ( in Ann Arbor, MI) and had long hair. I was slightly drunk, a couple of skinheads walked up and said: "Hey, let's beat up the longhair and take his beer".

To that I said: "That's the stupidest thing I ever heard! Come on then!"

They were shocked when I didn't back down but they gained absolutely no ground in the fight. ( I was beyond PISSED OFF!) Then while I was pounding on one, the other tried to take my beer. I walked over to the sidewalk, smashed the beer, and said: "you guys are no better than the people you put down for ganging up on people! You guys are @#*&%!lame!"

They tried to walk away, I told them that "I was the only white kid on my school bus(true)in scarier sections of the world than THEY would EVER see! (I endured there for years), You guys are pansies, and now you are running away?!"

They gave ME money for the beer I didn't let them steal.

Sometimes you gotta stand up. But when?

MORAL TO THE STORY: They got their asses beat bad (by their own skinhead clan)and had to apologize to me personally a few days later because their SkinHead leader was in a band that my band mates and I gave an premier opening slot to at an upcoming show.
  15. Avoid violence whenever possible. You may kick his arse today, but tomorrow he may be waiting around the corner with a big board and a nail in it just waiting for you.
    Just consider yourself one of the evolved.
    Oh yeah and NEVER step outside. They usually have two or three others out there waiting for you.
    I'm a big guy 6'2" 200lbs and I always seem to attract the napolean type's. Little man complex thing. It's a drag to be sure. They pick on you because they feel threatened. People attack what they fear.
  16. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I sure hope facial hair isn't a reason for violence. I'd be in big trouble.
  17. Obviously this kind of people are unhappy deep inside. They like to beat up people so it gives them the illusion of having control on their poor lives. However, it does not change the fact that they are complete hillbillidiots whose parents are probably sister and brother. :mad:
  18. Im a sock

Im a sock

Dec 23, 2002
    Central MA
    diddo that. I havent shaved out of pure laziness for about 2 weeks... i look like a rug.

EDIT: Well, my face looks like a rug. :)
  19. artistanbul

artistanbul Nihavend Longa Vita Brevis

Apr 15, 2003