1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fair price for GK 700RBII

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by danomar, Feb 19, 2008.

1. danomar

danomar

Dec 8, 2007
    Atlanta
    I saw a new Galien-Kruger 700RBII for about $550 at the GC sale yesterday. I almost bit, but hesitated.

Was that a good price?

2. jtc_hunter

jtc_hunter

Feb 16, 2007
    I think rmcaudio.com might beat that price.

3. Beavinator

Beavinator

Dec 22, 2006
    Irvine, CA
    I agree with above...RMC audio will beat it (search around the site here for please customers!). Not to mention, these things pop up on craigslist all the time...

4. $550 is 'ok' if it's brand new and you 'must have' it right now.

However, as stated above, RMC Audio pretty much kicks everyone's butt on GK gear! If you can stand to wait for delivery.

The quotes I've been getting from them for the NEO cabs are insane!

I was considering a 1001RBII head a few weeks ago and that quote from them was crazy too!

I don't know how they can do it!

5. HeavyFingers

HeavyFingers

Mar 18, 2006
    NOVA
    Or...you could just have GC do a price match with them (have them look up the website and call them for a quote). Thats what I did when I got my gk1001rbII from guitar center - RMC audio price right out the door!

6. theophilus762

theophilus762 Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Durham, NC
    rmcaudio!

i went with the LMII instead, but man if i were to get anything GK, i know where to go.