1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge Ring Modulator

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Proton Lenny, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    Price:
    Selling a mint condition Fairfield Circuitry Randy's Revenge Ring Modulator. This is the most musical Ring Modulator I've ever had the pleasure of hearing. It can do anything from lush tremolo's, choppy square wave trems, bell like tones, bit crusher esque sounds, and so much more. This pedal is in like new condition. Only played for a few hours, and completely operated by hand. $225 shipped ConUS. Comes with box and paperwork.
    00U0U_jvvhygbeK9L_1200x900.jpg

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  2. 40Hz

40Hz Supporting Member

Someday I'm going to figure out a way to justify the cost of me getting one of those. Of all the ring mods out there, that one probably hits the musical sweet spot best IMO. "It will be mine. Oh yes! It will be mine" ;)

3. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    It is an amazingly musical ring modulator. I really dig it.