SOLD Faital 15PR400 4 ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by morebass!, Jul 21, 2018.

1. morebass!

morebass! I'm all ears Supporting Member

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Price:
    $160
    One of the very best full-range 15" drivers for bass. 4 ohms. High output and efficiency. Sounds great in a wide range of cabinet sizes and porting configurations. Search for opinions on this and you'll find options. I used it in a 3.2 ch ft ported box and it sounded huge with good clarity. It kinda reminds me of the classic JBL drivers but it gets a lot louder and weighs less than 8 pounds. I had an Eminence 3015 and the Faital has sweeter highs and deeper lows. It has about 50 hours on it and has never been pushed hard. Price includes shipping in ConUS. Discount for local pickup.

Price reduced to $125 shipped ConUS

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
  2. VinnyC

VinnyC Supporting Member

May 26, 2017
    So Cal
    Was wanting yo upgrade the speaker in my ampeg ba115 ?

3. morebass!

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Ampeg does not give a power rating for that amp at 4 ohms so I would not recommend it.

4. morebass!

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    I'd take $150 shipped CONUS, but am not in a hurry to sell it so no low ball offers please. No trades unless you have walkabout rack ears and a lightweight 4-space rack.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  5. morebass!

May 31, 2002
    Madison WI
    Forgot about this. Price lowered. Bump. Make an offer.

6. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    PM your way.

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021