Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fallon Bowman of Kittie

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Kill The Nazi, Jul 1, 2001.

1. Hey everybody, Fallon Bowman from the band kittie is one of the hottest chicks in music today. www.kittie.net She isnt a bass player but i think i could forgive her for that. Check her out. Their band is pretty good too.

2. come on guys. I know you guys think she is hot. She looks better than brittany spears.

3. bah..

Meghan Mattox for ever, imo !!!

and besides.. did you take a good look at Talena.. defenately better looking than Tallon..

4. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Parental Advisory: Music-related content.

Therefore, off to MISCELLANEOUS! :)

Oh, and they look like a pleasant group of girls.

5. Absolutly no way my friend. Fallon Bowman is a babe. Mandy Moore might look a little bit better, but Fallon is great. I better not hear anyone making fun of my fantasy girlfriend.

6. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    First of all, Kittie is sh*tty (it's a known fact, look it up) and second, nobody is better looking than Britney Spears! Those big bedroom eyes and that awesome bubble butt of hers -- come on!

7. lump

lump

Jan 17, 2000
    St. Neots, UK
    Two words...yuck.

8. BigJH

BigJH

Jan 20, 2001
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Whatever about Brittney. Fallon is a looker. But my musically inclined woman would be Toni Braxton, Mya, Tamia, or Gwen.

9. I disagree with youall that kittie has no musical talent. They are a good band. And Brittney Spears??? Does she not look to much like a freakin barbe doll. Sorry, i dont think id enjoy getting it on with a piece of molded plastic. Fallon is hot. She just looks real.

10. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Hey now -- don't let Brit's lack of musical talent cloud your eyesight. She's one sweet piece of eye candy. :D

11. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Good one!:D

Actually...I'm an Aguilera fan (well...not when she's impersonating Dee Snider)...those blue eyes, the blonde hair...the who package...Plus, she's got a better voice (IMHO), and more talent. Not to nark on Brittney, she's one hunka Babe, but overall, I'm with Christina...

12. Zirc

Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Wow, Talena is a LOT better looking IMO, but then again different strokes for different folks.

On the subject of hot goth chicks, Fairuza Balk, mmmmmmmm yummy :D

13. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I remember seeing that Moulin rouge (sp?) video and going, "OK...there Pink, there's little Kim, there's Dee Snider...What the f$#k is Dee Snider doing in this?"

14. Well, while were on the subject of good looking musician women. How about Madonna, she ain't as hot as she was, but hey, she's like old now and she's still very attractive and i'd still..., well lets not get into that.

15. talena's really good looking, but the most beutiful woman on the planet is definately natalie portman...

16. yes she is hot and yes the band is OK,

17. I gotta agree with lefty there...