Family Guy is back!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rojo412, Apr 7, 2003.

1. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    Cartoon Network picked up Family Guy and are running them after Futurama starting Apr. 20th!

I'm the happiest man alive!
  2. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Woohoo, and me with cable again! Life is good.
  3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
  4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
  5. [Bender] It's gonna be fun on a bun! [/Bender]

6. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    And let's not forget: On April 15th, the boxed set of the first and second season come out on DVD. I've been counting down the days since December.
  7. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX cable here. :(

brad cook
  8. rojo412

rojo412 MARK IT ZERO! Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2000
    Cleveland, OH.
    I didn't even know about the DVD. If the series wasn't returning, that's something I'd have pined for like I did for GTA Vice City (for 6 months!).

Despite world turmoil, the return of this cartoon (and it's closeness to Fututama) makes me rest much easier at night. When it went off, I knew it SHOULD be on Adult Swim... and now, it is!

Thanks, Ted Turner!
  9. I love family guy. The kid w/ the upside down face is the best.

"You'll do it because it's normal!"

Futurama is king also. I loved the one where bender stopped drinking, and grew a beard of rust. He had to start drinking again to return to normal.
  10. hah we never lost any of the greatest cartoons, just never got any new episodes, all the old ones were on all the time, family guy, futurama, mission hill, undergrads(kinda got sick of that though), clone high, dilbert, garfield, all my favesq
  11. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    There is hope for TV yet!!!
  12. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
  13. Pardon my French (or freedom... :D ) but w00t!
  14. Ben Mishler

Ben Mishler

Jan 22, 2003
    San Jose
    I have been watching Futurama everyday since Cartoon Network picked it up, and I will watch Family Guy. Those are two great cartoons. They are just behind the Simpons on my list.
  15. every weeknight i watch futurama and then home movies (the greatest show EVER!!!). on sundays, it's futurama, and then oblongs. oblongs isn't THAT awesome (it's still cool, but not family-guy-cool), so it'll be sweet to have family guy take its place.
  16. Cool. And I know a DVD I'll be buying.

Now, if they could just give us Duckman again.
  17. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
  18. is family guy gonna replace home movies?

I love the family guy, but i'll miss home movies...:(
  19. NOPE! april 20th is a sunday; so it'll likely be replacing oblongs, hopefully.
    glad to see another home movies fan. that show is brilliant, as far as i'm concerned.

20. score.

They need to do some serious reworking of the sunday lineup. While I like the brak show, having to watch 2 episodes of it before I get to see one episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force (best show on Adult Swim as far i'm concerned) is an injustice.

I like the oblongs though...i mean come on its got will ferrel and mark hamil!