Family Guy News

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by vbass, May 27, 2004.

1. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Voice Recording has started
    Saturday, May 22, 2004

According to Alex Borstein's Website recording has started on the new episodes:-

"We had our first Family Guy record session yesterday. It was great! I can't tell you how much fun it was to hear the old familiar voices again. Seth was in good form as he flipped between Peter, Brian and Stewie for hours. I was happy to be Lois once again and tickled to say "Diane," as Tricia Takanawa."

Family Guy Returns to Fox Summer 2005
    Thursday, May 20, 2004

An announcement by Fox has confirmed that Family Guy will be returning to their schedules, but it looks like we'll have to wait until Summer 2005 for it. You can read the full press release here .

In the same article further details of the new American Dad series have been revealed, including a scheduled airtime of 9.30pm on Sundays from January 2005:-

AMERICAN DAD, from "Family Guy" creator SETH MacFARLANE, is the animated story of STAN SMITH (MacFARLANE), who works for the CIA and is constantly on the alert for terrorist activity. Stan will go to extremes to protect his beloved America from harm - as evidenced by the terror-alert color code on his fridge, and his frequent knee-jerk reaction of shooting holes in the toaster whenever the toast pops up. In addition to Stan's wife and teenage children, the Smith household has two rather unconventional members. There's ROGER (MacFARLANE), the sarcastic space alien Stan rescued from Area 51 who deeply resents the fact that he's not allowed to leave the house, and KLAUS (DEE BRADLEY BAKER, "Stripperella," "Johnny Bravo"), a lascivious, German-speaking goldfish - the result of a CIA experiment gone seriously wrong.

I'm stoked! Funniest show....

"Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
    Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
    Peter: Oh yeah. "

"Quagmire: Hey there Gorgeous, how old are you?
    Connie: 16.
    Quagmire: 18?
    Connie: Mom!
    Quagmire: I Like where this is goin'! "
  2. Bad Brains

Bad Brains Banned

Jan 7, 2004
    Detroit, michigan
    seth does more then one voice?
  3. vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Seth Mcfarland does the voices for a lot of the characters. If you're thinking of Seth Green then he just does Chris.
  4. ONYX

Apr 14, 2000

5. A friend of mine writes for that show.

I'm so cool... by association. :(

6. Yeah, I was confused for a second myself. Seth just isnt a very common name, so I guess thats why.

Can't wait :hyper:
  7. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
  8. "Diarrhea. What? Oh oh oh, I'm sorry. What is diarrhea?" :D
  9. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    :hyper: :D :hyper: SWEET! Man I can't wait. I have to fart, but i don't know which way to lean.
  10. "Help, my daughter fell down the well, and the only man with arms long enough to reach her is helping the lady tickle the midget in the tree!"
    "Tee-hee, Tee-hee"
    (pulls girl out of well)
    "Hey, thats not my daugher!"
    (throws her back in well)
    "Thats my wife!"
    (midget jumps in well)
    "Tee-hee, Tee-hee" :p
  11. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again".
  12. john turner

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    "would you like to sample some of my smoked meat log?"
  13. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    "Holy Crap, did anybody else feel that" (End of the World Episode)

"There is a crunch berry under the fridge" (Witness Protection Episode)

"...and turned out to be a giant mexican rat, twice as big as that guy's steak" (The episode were they inherit the mansion)

Thats awesome, my friend has all three seasons and every episode is very funny.