Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fantastic News for Atlanta GTG!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Hambone, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Just got a call from the wife at home and the Wishnevsky has arrived!!!

Good thing too cuz I didn't have anything interesting to bring to the party and now I do. Gonna keep it tethered to my little Ampeg combo for all to play.

:bassist:

2. Benbass

Benbass

Jan 28, 2002
    Kansas
    Killer! That should make for some interesting reviews. Did you guys get shipping on the Concord or what?

3. Nah, just UPS but since it was only coming from Alabama, it made the trip quick.

Trust me when I say that no matter how many Zon's, F's, or Conklin's come to the GTG - this bass is going to be the talk of the shindig.

4. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    :eek: Hammy--this must be some use of the word "fantastic" that I wasn't previously aware of...

;)

5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
  6. That thing is definitely just a slab of wood with 4 strings attached. It was quite comical hearing the reviews as it passed around the room.

7. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    The level of workmanship and skill that was displayed on this bass is of a level that I have rarely witnessed at anytime in my experience as a bassist and bass salesgeek.

:eek:

;)