Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fantsay Hockey

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Josh_s08, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Sence the other one kinda got onto a who-will-win-the-cup thing, i started a league.

Its at yahoo, so you must have a yahoo ID to join.

go herehttp://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey and click sign me up. The League ID number is 12380 and the password is acer . Post if you join please, but please join.

2. JimK

JimK

Dec 12, 1999
    I'm in.

3. Spam2mapS

Spam2mapS

Jun 26, 2002
    Ann Arbor, MI
    I'M IN!!!

4. bump...come on people, join up. it will be fun!

5. done

6. We have 7, i'd like to get 10, maybe 12. come on people, join up!!!!!!!!

7. I joined the league but I removed my team when there was talk of a league with only 8 people. I am interested but not in an 8 person league. I think it dilutes the the skill and people get lucky because there arent tough decisions to make since everyone is usually good. to illustrate this principle I will point to our talkbass fantasy baseball where there were only 8 players. All this did was to allow a philthydelphia fanatic to win the league (throwing darts at his roster to dermine who to start no doubt) in a runaway fashion. i cannot willfully take part in any league under 10 players, if i see you got 8 or 9, I will be down

8. i know....tell your friends about it!!!!!!!!!!