1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Farting during a show

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by jive1, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    Was this him?

:bag::D:D:D

2. Surly

Surly

Feb 2, 2007
    South Florida
    Farting is for girls.

3. jayarroz

jayarroz

Jul 10, 2007
    Boston
    Endorsing Artist: Glockenklang
    that was good, thanks!!

4. GeddyFlea1974

GeddyFlea1974

Feb 11, 2007
    Alabama
    This is nothing short of amazing... that one post just made the entire thread go full circle :D

5. Obe

Obe

May 15, 2005
    Springfield MA area
    Not a story about toxic release at a gig, but during band practice. We have a fellow musician friend who will come to band practice once in a while and makes sure he eats Taco Bell or some other feast that will help him brew one up. Thankfully he usually has the courtesy to let one rip right before break or just before we finish, because they are toxic and the band room is small, as someone else said about the size of a prison cell. Our guitarist makes the comment "heh heh heh, it said diickk". Maybe he will become "The friend formerly known as the guy who is always invited to band practice".

Added: Maybe we'll post up a video of the event, somehow it doesn't seem as funny in writing, especially with some of the other stories here. The soiling of the shorts during the tour comes to mind.

6. Hey Geddy...sorry,been away for a long weekend...That is the place!!! Have you ever been there?It's worth the trip,Some of the nicest gear around...I'm sure the air is clear by now

Cheers.

7. Bassic83

Bassic83

Jul 26, 2004
    Texas, USSA
    I wonder if they'll ever split this thread...

8. GeddyFlea1974

GeddyFlea1974

Feb 11, 2007
    Alabama
    Nah, I haven't been there, but I'm going to DC some time in the near future, and that's one of the stops I'm going to make while I'm up there. The main reason I asked, though, is because the owner of Jive Sound is the man who started this amazing thread. LOL

9. john_g

john_g Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    I farted while reading this thread....the ENTIRE thread.

:eek:

10. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Well well well, time to split!

This thread is continued here

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.