1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Farting in the bathtub...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by soulgeezer, Jun 8, 2007.

1. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    ...oh, c'mon! You know you've done it -- You feel one coming on and you lean back, open your knees a little bit, and just wait for those bubbles to come percolating up from under your butt. And, you enjoy the feeling of the fart passing out between you and the porcelein goodness of the tub, forcing you to rise up just a little bit to let it go. In fact, if you could, you'd probably eat a can of beans right before taking a bath, just so you could enjoy that glorious feeling! It's like your own personal jacuzzi!

See, this is why showers suck -- No fart bubbles!

2. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    this should be posted in one of the two legendary fart threads. Not enough to carry a whole thread. IMO

BUt for the record. Yes I have. Yes. Shower reverberates though. Good for flatulent amplification.

3. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    You guys haven't lived until you have your kids watch, and you go to the bottom of the 8' section of a swimming pool and let rip. The bubbles just dance and swirl on their way up.... nothing like it!

4. Diggler

Diggler

Mar 3, 2005
    Western PA
    Baths are gross. I don't like to sit in my own dirt stew.

5. Bob Lee (QSC)

Bob Lee (QSC) In case you missed it, I work for QSC Audio!

Jul 3, 2001
    Santa Ana, Calif.
    Former Technical Communications Developer, QSC Audio
    You can truly make your own bubblebath.

Provided they don't get trapped in your swim trunks. Then you just get extra buoyancy.

6. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Dude! I swam competitively for 17 years. You don't think I wasn't too proud to pull my speds down and swim along the bottom of the pull and blast one while everyone was doing laps above me? :eyebrow:

7. Fontaine

Fontaine

Apr 27, 2006
    man...thats awesome...one of these days a little more then air will com out and you'll have yourself your own little locktub monster!

8. TallLankyBastyd

TallLankyBastyd

Jan 31, 2007
    Seattle
    Silly buggers all of you... :rolleyes:

Farts were not meant for water!! They were meant for FIRE!! :hyper:

Charter Member - Royal Order Of The BlueFlamers Society! <-- Oh yeah... I AM proud to serve!! :D

9. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    DOODIE!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. In the shower cup your hand in your butt crack and let if fill with water before farting, for those of you that miss the bubbles.

11. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    Niiiiiiice OK, you're excused then. That's just classic!

12. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Come to think of it (and this might belong in the random thought thread -- I'll post it over there, too), do fish fart?

13. Thread of the day!!! :D

I don't do baths. I'm too much of a dirt-merchant to use a bath. That cesspool would be quite disgusting. Just the slime emanating to the surface from my junk would make me wanna spew chunks in the water.

However, farting in a hot shower is no picnic! The odoriferous foul stench, when mixed with steam, is enough to burn your mucous membranes! :scowl:

14. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Baths are necessary. Shower first. Soak. Best done with a mini cooler of beer beside you. Or uh.... so I've heard.

15. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    how about a stealth fart in a jacuzzi? No one notices until the odor starts billowing about.

16. Relic

Relic Cow are you?

Sep 12, 2006
    Robbinsville, NJ
    hell yeah, beer, a good magazine....ahhh that and pooping are the only solitude me- time I get in my house.

17. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Showering first is for the Japanese, who share their bathwater. Studies prove (yes, there have actually been studies on this!) if you really want to get clean, bathe first, then shower. It's really the only way.

Geez! Why do I know crap like that?!?!?!?!?

18. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Because you and I both have Japanese wives who might possibly be in the baths with us (well at least until we fart anyway). As far as the other stuff goes, I'd say that you've got more things to worry about than why you know random studies my friend. ;) :smug:

EDIT: THESE ARE TWO SEPERATE BATHS ON TWO SEPERATE SIDES OF THE COUNTRY BTW. Just a little clarification.

19. labgnat

labgnat Inactive

Oct 29, 2005
    outta this world
    yeah fartin in the tub is actually pretty nasty fellas.

freaking dirt bags

20. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    Why do farts in the bathtub or shower stick so much more???

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021