Favorite fast food resturant?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fatbassjazzer, Jun 26, 2004.

1. fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    This thread was sparked by an argument with a friend over the best fast food places around. I'm gonna have to put Wendy's and #1. Taco Bell then comes in a close second. So how about you?
  2. 1. wendy's
    2. popeye's

would have put jack in the box as 2nd, but I ate too much of it when I was in high school.
  3. 1.Hardee's (mm Thick burgers, mmmmmm biscuits)

worst fast food restaurant is McDonald's :spit:
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    in and out .

animal style x by x

5. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    Hardees is the **** when I want real food. When I'm craving something nasty and cheap after pitching a drunk or something, Krystal wins the day.
  6. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Does eating multiple egg and cheese croisandwiches and coffee made completely out of milk and sugar count as fast food?
    If so, Dunkin Donuts.
  7. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

Second place goes to Chik-Fil-A. Amen.

brad cook
  8. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Subway owns everything, dunno if thats fast food though. Its quick, anyway.
  9. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    hi-five!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

10. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    Tino's is the best (local place, most amazing food ever...100 flavours0 of milkshakes...they aren't even sure what all of them are).

Then Quiznos and and Dairy Queen (amazing poutine).
  11. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    White Castle, when wasted.
    Steak n' Shake, when straight.
  12. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    What?! No Jack In The Box!? That's the only fast food joint I know that isn't making any apologies for being fast food. It's bad for you and they don't care. Go Jack!

Mmm.... stuffed jalepenos...
  13. glydebass

Dec 3, 2003
    Atlanta Ga
  14. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    MMMM Wendy's... I love Wendy's....
  15. StrudelBass

Jul 6, 2002
    Yeah, like there ISNT a fast food restaurant I don't like. :rollno:

I've been meaning to look at the menus of all restaurants online for healthy choices but damnit I'm lazy. :spit:
  16. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    A friend of mine toured in Canada and came back telling tales about how great poutine is. I refuse to believe him, as nothing that combines french fries, cheese curd, and gravy can ever, possibly, be good.
  17. Joey3313

Nov 28, 2003
    I thought that way until I tried the stuff. Until I can go to Quebec to get the real thing, I'll just have to eat the fast food version (which isn't bad). Almost every fast food place here has it.
    Best fast food versions=DQ, and New York Fries, followed by the local golf courses (sounds stupid, but sadly it's true...not really fast food though, but close enough).

Seriously, if you ever get the chance, go for it, just to say you had it.

The only real downside is that after having some poutine, you can feel your arteries begin to clog.
  18. Eyescream

Feb 4, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I'm not at all sure about any of this. I'll endeavor to try it and not vomit all over the table in the process.