Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FAVORITE STP ALBUM

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by MAJOR METAL, Oct 9, 2002.

1. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Mine are Tiny music and shangri la dee da what are yours and why. arent they so good :)

2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I love Tiny Music and ShangriLDD.

They rock so much.

Are you ready to hate me?

I just saw them at a free show on the beach on Moday!! Right up front!

Peace
    Nick

3. seamus

seamus

Feb 8, 2001
    Jersey
    The first two are my favorites.

I'm seeing them next Wed night, should be good.

4. Core. By far their best album just because every song on it had some serious dimension and flavor to it. It was the essence of what STP was all about creating. Sin is probably my favorite song on that album. good stuff that none of the other albums could compete with.

5. Yes yes yes! Definatley Core! All there albums are amazing, but Core will blow your mind!:cool:

6. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    I dig the whole evolving; changing sound from album to album thing.

It keeps it cool.

Peace
    Nick

7. Core is my favorite STP album, truly a masterpiece for me, "Crackerman", "Plush", "Sex Type Thing", "Creep"... i love that album!

Purple is also a pretty good album.

EBP

8. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    Core

they're playing a home town show here in NJ tonight... too bad I had to miss it :(

9. mans0n

mans0n

Jun 15, 2002
    PURPLE!

back when i would do DRUGS i would take some of them 'trippy' lsd type drugs! and freak out listening to that album, with headphones on it really is one of my fav tripped out albums of all time!

-to much walking shoes worn thin! to much tripping and my souls worn thin, time to catch a ride it leaves today! HER NAME IS WHAT IT MEANS!-

yep! bin there done that! i can really relate! *whipes a tear from eye*

DONT DO DRUGS !!!!!