Favorite Super Bowl Commercial

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by cassanova, Feb 6, 2006.

1. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    I had 2 actually. The one with the goat or lamb streaking and the one of the girl on the airplane stradeling the guy in his seat. Those 2 cracked me up.
  2. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    I liked the baby Clydesdale trying to pull the Bud wagon, too.

My vote for worst was the Hummer commercial.
  3. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Forget the Super Bowl. That was the worst commercial of all time! :scowl: I did like the Budwieser Magic refrigerator one, though.
  4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    The jumping to conclusions commercials were good. Too bad for the advertiser though as I do not remember what the commercial was for. :eek:

"Yep, that killed him"....man, that was funny. I thought the airplane one was funny, but that was really racy.

5. Bud Magic Fridge
    Defibrillator Fly Killer

These were funny but not like years past. Seemed like the advertising community didn't put much stock in TV this Super Bowl. In fact, they'll be more commercials remembered for how stupid they were.

The Burger King one was terribly ridiculous:rollno:
  6. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    I thought the fedex cavemen commercial was decent.
  7. Dan1099

Dan1099 Dumbing My Process Down

Aug 7, 2004
    The "Crime Deterrent" commercial by Sprint was pretty funny, just because I was NOT expecting it.
  8. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    c'mon, man! that robot was pretty sweet-looking! :cool:

and i love each and every burger king commercial featuring this guy:

9. Any link to the commercials? I didn't see them all...I was flipping back and forth between the game and something watchable. :smug:
  10. Wow, thanx Brad! Some of those were pretty good. I still like the magic fridge one. :)
  11. I don't know what my favorites were...hard to choose.

I enjoyed the Bud Magic Fridge and the Bud Wave ones. Hell, I liked all the Bud commercials! I also really enjoyed the FedEx caveman one.

The worst ones were the Hummer one and the Pepsi ones.

Another link to the commericials: http://video.google.com/superbowl.html
  12. I agree 100% !!!

When the different girls began laying on each other (Hamburger, tomatos, pickles) I realized right then that the world is doomed :rollno:

UGH!!! :scowl:

13. cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    another one that i thought was good was the ameriquest or whatever they were with the monkeys and sales being down instead of up. The moneky smokin' a cigar with $$$ as matches was funny as hell to me too.
  14. My vote goes for the the Sprint "theft deterrent" one. I thought that was great.

The Hummer one and the Burger King one were pathetic and didn't even belong in a pre-season game, IMO.
  15. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    I love the Burger King commercial because it had Brooke Burke in it. Also the King rules. The other commercials with him running the football are great.
  16. Dude, the King just creeps me out. I get the willies when I see him. Like the breakfast sandwich commercial, when he's standing at the dude's window, and pulls a sammich out from behind his back. Jesus what a weirdo he is! People get arrested for that stuff! :D
  17. Max

Max Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Bakersfield, CA

Although I gotta hand it to the special effects guys on those football plays. There's one with the Steve Young touchdown run against the Vikings and the King does it and it's amazing.
  18. Very true. That was impressive. he's still creepy though. :p
  19. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I was bummed to not see any BK commercials with the King running around the field. I was hoping for a new one. I think the Drew Bledsoe one is the best so far.