1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Favorite Tone Hammer 350/500 settings

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by FunWithBass, Jan 10, 2017.

1. FunWithBass

FunWithBass Supporting Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    With the drive, gain, mid frequency, and the rest of the EQ settings on the TH350/TH500, there seems like so many tone option possibilities. What are some of your favorite settings?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  2. jcerio

jcerio Gold Supporting Member

Jul 27, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    My "go to" tones are the first, third, and fourth settings in this video:

YMMV

FunWithBass likes this.
  3. FunWithBass

Dec 12, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    Very cool! Thanks for posting the video. I will have to try those settings myself.

4. jthisdell

jthisdell Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Roanoke, VA
    I play an EUB with a piezo that can get a little "clanky" so first I run the Drive up to 10-11:00, keep the Gain very low or off and then boost the bass a tad. Depending on the room I may turn the mid freq up high and dial down the upper mids.

I like the fact that the Bass is centered so low and how the Drive rolls off the unwanted clankiness of the piezo. I play Bluegrass and Gypsy Swing Jazz so I keep it very clean.

FunWithBass likes this.
  5. rufus.K

rufus.K

Oct 18, 2015
    SoCal
    No specific settings... ground up every time.
    20161229_202751.

Last week, everything was 10 and 2 except the treble (using Warwick 410 cab supplied with backline)

FunWithBass likes this.
  6. FunWithBass

Dec 12, 2013
    Virginia, USA
    I renamed the thread to see if any TH350 owners had some favorite settings as well.

7. Here are my settings. I play a Jack Casady Bass through the TH and the Aguilar SL 112 cabinet. Depending on the room, I use little to full on the tweeter on the back of the cabinet. 350 TH.JPG

FunWithBass likes this.