Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

1. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    OK so I just got this from one of the other TB members. Great bass but once again not what I am looking for. So I am selling this to finance another Hanewinckel. I have pics but they are too big. I can email them to you. I will resize them later and put them up. A couple things. It has a tiny ding on the electronics cover, and the input jack is going to be replace by Pete Hanewinckel as this one cuts in and out with certain cords. It will be reaplced with a higher quality jack and it will be done by a Pro..if any of you know Pete's work, you know he is a perfectionist and his stuff is second to none. This particular bass has a sunburst finish that is gorgeous and the playability and ergonomics are incredible. Very easy to play, sounds great with the FBass Pre amp. Super versatile, just not what I am looking for. Not looking for trades unless it is a Lakland 55-94 Or something similar. I could add cash for the right trade but I hate bouncing back and forth with basses when what I really want is Pete to make me another one.
    So, email for pics or info at willsellout at adelphia dot net. I will answer all questions as quick as I can. I am asking $1700 for it. But that is negotiable. The 1700 includes shipping to the lower 48 and the Fbass softcase.

Thanks!

Dan

2. PM sent

3. Jugghaid

Jugghaid

Jun 28, 2002
    Denver, CO, USA
    Ack. You're killing me Dan.

4. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Sorry man, I just really need something a bit cleaner and and with a bit more bite to it. The Hanewinckel delivered. This will be top notch once I get the jack taken care of, just not my sound..you have made me drool several times with the crap you sell..payback is a b*tch:)

Dan

5. willsellout

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    Sold.