Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FBass BNF5 Green Ceruse fretless +

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Biker4Him, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Wonderful green ceruse fretless Fbass. A couple of little dings in the headstock that can't be seen from over 5 feet away (smaller than a pencil eraser). A small amount of little rash marks on the bottom of the bass as well. Nothing really noticeable, but it's not perfect.

BUT... this bass has an addition of a piezo system. Sounds great.

Would consider trades (fretted or unlined fretless), would rather sell. $1800 I'll pay any paypal charges. And I will deliver or meet halfway anyone within a reasonable driving distance.

I've got lots of pics.. email me . Henry at YukonInsuranceAgency dot com

2. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    Wow...Amazing bass, man.

Marshall

3. not a great week for me financially....

Make me an offer this weekend... I may be desperate enough to do it.

4. Steve Clark

Steve Clark Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I have a fretted 1988 Kubicki in very good condition but I live in Canada so not very close driving distance. That's a beautiful bass. I hope to have an F bass someday. I am happy with the basses I have but someday I will George to build me a fretless.

5. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    email sent

I'm currently without a fretless thanks to the kind soul that vanished after my check was cashed (see post at top of For Sale forum).

Todd

6. I really can't stand thiefs. I hope someone catches the fruitball!!

email back at ya.

7. bump