1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FBass BNF5 Green Ceruse fretless +

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Biker4Him, Aug 5, 2004.

1. Wonderful green ceruse fretless Fbass. A couple of little dings in the headstock that can't be seen from over 5 feet away (smaller than a pencil eraser). A small amount of little rash marks on the bottom of the bass as well. Nothing really noticeable, but it's not perfect.

BUT... this bass has an addition of a piezo system. Sounds great.

Would consider trades (fretted or unlined fretless), would rather sell. $1800 I'll pay any paypal charges. And I will deliver or meet halfway anyone within a reasonable driving distance.

I've got lots of pics.. email me . Henry at YukonInsuranceAgency dot com

2. smperry

smperry Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Bay Area, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Martin Keith Guitars
    Wow...Amazing bass, man.

Marshall

3. not a great week for me financially....

Make me an offer this weekend... I may be desperate enough to do it.

4. Steve Clark

Steve Clark Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2004
    London ON
    I have a fretted 1988 Kubicki in very good condition but I live in Canada so not very close driving distance. That's a beautiful bass. I hope to have an F bass someday. I am happy with the basses I have but someday I will George to build me a fretless.

5. todd 4ta

todd 4ta

Apr 3, 2003
    Indiana
    email sent

I'm currently without a fretless thanks to the kind soul that vanished after my check was cashed (see post at top of For Sale forum).

Todd

6. I really can't stand thiefs. I hope someone catches the fruitball!!

email back at ya.

7. bump