1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fbass BNF5 green ceruse fretless!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Biker4Him, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Strange string of events, has this bass in my possession still. And even though I love the bass, I've gotta sell some stuff, and the Benavente ain't leaving me!!

Wonderful green ceruse fretless Fbass. A couple of little dings in the headstock that can't be seen from over 5 feet away (smaller than a pencil eraser). A small amount of little rash marks on the bottom of the bass as well. Nothing really noticeable, but it's not perfect.

BUT... this bass has an addition of a piezo system. Sounds great.

Can't really entertain trades, unless it involves some cash. Can deliver or meet halfway within a few hundred miles.

$1750 shipped, and paypal accepted.

I've got lot's of pic's. Just let me know, and I'll email them to you.

Pic here http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138614&highlight=bnf5

2. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Bump for the biker.

Guys - this is a specimen of quite possibly the greatest fretless of all time. =0) And at just over *half* the price of a new one - I'd have bought it myself if I didn't have this weird aversion to the color green.

(I did get myself one in a different color after all, though.)

3. umm... it's not green!!! I think technically it's turquoise. (O.K. it's green!!)

4. bump

5. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    I can vouch for this one, it is a sweet bass, very versatile with the piezo, and unusually deep sounding for an Fbass.

6. What's the Serial Number? I still need a fretless F, and the Caron is still out of my range for now...

7. You have email!:)

8. You have PM.

9. Hey BIgO.. you've got more mail!!