Fbass BNF5 green ceruse fretless!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Biker4Him, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Strange string of events, has this bass in my possession still. And even though I love the bass, I've gotta sell some stuff, and the Benavente ain't leaving me!!

Wonderful green ceruse fretless Fbass. A couple of little dings in the headstock that can't be seen from over 5 feet away (smaller than a pencil eraser). A small amount of little rash marks on the bottom of the bass as well. Nothing really noticeable, but it's not perfect.

BUT... this bass has an addition of a piezo system. Sounds great.

Can't really entertain trades, unless it involves some cash. Can deliver or meet halfway within a few hundred miles.

$1750 shipped, and paypal accepted.

I've got lot's of pic's. Just let me know, and I'll email them to you.

Pic here http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138614&highlight=bnf5
  2. jammadave

jammadave Rudderless ship Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2003
    Wash DC metro area
    Bump for the biker.

Guys - this is a specimen of quite possibly the greatest fretless of all time. =0) And at just over *half* the price of a new one - I'd have bought it myself if I didn't have this weird aversion to the color green.

(I did get myself one in a different color after all, though.)
  3. umm... it's not green!!! I think technically it's turquoise. (O.K. it's green!!)
  4. Thumper

Thumper Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2000
    Layton, UT
    I can vouch for this one, it is a sweet bass, very versatile with the piezo, and unusually deep sounding for an Fbass.
  5. What's the Serial Number? I still need a fretless F, and the Caron is still out of my range for now...
  6. You have email!:)

7. You have PM.
  8. Hey BIgO.. you've got more mail!!