1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FBass VF5 for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mjcoderre, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://fbassvf5forsale.shutterfly.com/

Pretty sweet Fbass VF5. Bought only a year ago off a buddy who used it some. Great tonal range. Please see the shutterfly page link I've created. I can't post high res photos on TB. Bass is in great condition. A few minor surface nicks from gigging, but over all a great bass.

Asking 3,000. Will ship to lower 48 only.

PM me with any questions. I'm not on TB a lot so please be patient. I will check more frequently.

Thank you!

2. Bump

3. Bump for price reduction. Talked to Mr. Furlanetto about the serial number on the back and why it says 2nd. Apparently there was a minor cosmetic flaw...pics are posted in the link.

http://fbassvf5forsale.shutterfly.com/

My price has been reduced to 2500 and I'll cover shipping to the lower 48 states.

Cheers.

4. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    this is my old bass. its a factory repaired crack on the back of the neck that happened during carving. i disclosed this prior to the sale. iirc, i included a letter in the case from george furlanetto that the repair was done by the shop and not by a third party.
    6691041061_ba40f14e2d_b.

5. Thanks, much appreciated man...I was trying to see if there was anything at all...that's barely noticeable AT ALL and in fact this is the first time I've seen it since I've owned it.

Hope you've been well.

Cheers and thanks again.

6. Bump

7. Bump

Price has been adjusted.

Please no trades...thank you! And shipped to the lower 48 only. No out of country requests.

Thank you!

8. tallbass

tallbass

Mar 29, 2006
    Chicago, Il.
    Endorsing Artist: Dunlop Strings, Schroeder cabinets
    Still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.