Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FBB 6 string Fretless - $1100 shipped!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Duke of Prunes, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Hey everyone,
    I'm (still) selling this FBB 6 string fretless, #1035-01, which was completed in July of 2001. It has a figured padauk top and Honduras mahogany back, 5 piece mahogany/bubinga neck, lined macassar ebony fretboard with padauk accent strip, 35" scale, Bartolini M56 pickups and gold hardware. For pics and more info, go to http://dukeofprunes1.tripod.com

I haven't used this bass much in the 18 months that I've owned it. It's left my room only a few times. I guess I'm just not a 6 fretless type of guy. I'd like to get a nice 4 string, therefore, I am selling it.
    I'm asking $1100 which includes shipping and a gig bag. I'd prefer to sell within the New England area, but i will ship it anywhere in the US. If I'm forgetting anything or you have any questions, you can email me at dukeofprunes@goatmail.com

2. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I can't see the pix. said something about bandwidth

3. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Man, I REALLY wish I had an extra grand lying around! :D

Edit: If the pictures don't load from his link, you can find the bass in the gallery at FBB Custom

4. The pics seem to be coming in ok for me. :confused:

And I'll also trade for a Stingray or a 75 style jazz bass plus cash. Maybe something else... Make an offer!!

Matt's site is located here, by the way

5. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    I am interested. I have a sale pending and that is where my cash flow comes from....:D

6. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    would you like to trade for this warwick???

7. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    IF you are in need of dinero give me a couple of days to get something completed and let's talk dinero!!!:D

8. Walbassman

Walbassman

Nov 27, 2002
    Nashville, TN
    back at ya brother...

9. bump.

Still for sale.
    Make an offer. I'll also trade for a pre-EB Stingray or a 75 style jazz bass.