1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Fdeck business phone number

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Branshen, Dec 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Branshen

Branshen

Dec 24, 2017
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could send me fdeck's business phone number. I sent and paid for an order of his preamp on the 21st December and have not gotten an order confirmation yet.

I've tried emailing him and PM-ing him on talkbass but haven't got a reply yet. I understand that it's Christmas so I don't blame him for taking a few days off, I just wanted to check that he has received my order.

Happy holidays!

Regards,
    Brandon.

2. Mr Deck builds and sells his hpf pre as a part time business.

He is definately not a flake, or a whacko, and I bet that he is occupied with holiday activities with his family, music and work during this hectic time of year.

I bet he will be in touch with you soon.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2017
    FingerDub and Branshen like this.
  3. Branshen

Branshen

Dec 24, 2017
    @Hoochie Coochie Man thanks for the reassurance. I've read many good things about him and I totally understand if that is the case. But I'd still like to have a quick chat to check with him.

Thanks again for the input!

Hoochie Coochie Man likes this.
  4. Branshen

Branshen

Dec 24, 2017
    Just got a reply from the man himself. Thanks Talkbass for your time.

5. Geri O

Geri O Supporting Member

Sep 6, 2013
    Florence, MS
    Glad it worked out for you.

With all the auto-correct rage these days, I was about to send you Fedex’s number...:D

Hoochie Coochie Man likes this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.