1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FEA DB-CL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bigshiny, Nov 15, 2018.

1. bigshiny

bigshiny Supporting Member

Nov 18, 2010
    St Louis MO
    Price:
    $250.00
    ADF1F6DD-BFDC-4CB9-93FC-D38C7EBE88B4. 9B2B3B1F-D3A6-414B-8128-DB3AD766C1DE. 03E57947-ACFE-47CD-88C6-7CE7C99C1054. D5F3F610-09D2-4A9F-A692-35E971F2FEE3. FEA DB-CL for sale.
    Price includes shipping to continental US/ lower 48.
    This is an incredible amount of control in a pedal format.
    Transparent is the word.
    If you use any top end in your sound such as pick or slap style, even aggressive fingerstyle.
    This pedal is the King.
    With the crossover control it separates itself from all the other dual band compressors.
    It truly is in a league of its own.
    All controls and switches function.
    Had this on my pedal board for one gig.
    PayPal only please.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    Fantastic compressor! GLWTS

3. pbass6811

pbass6811 Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    This is, absolutely, one of THE BEST compressors available, pedal or rack. Thought about selling mine, listed it, sold everything BUT my DB-CL. I'm taking that as a sign...

Prospective buyer-you will love this comp. It's not nearly as complicated as it looks and it sounds like a zillion bucks! BUY IT!

GLWTS!

4. ShaunNecro

ShaunNecro

Aug 1, 2007
    Houston, TX
    What has happened to talkbass? There was a time where this pedal would only last a few minutes at the regular price on here..

5. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Sales Engineer
    Oh man...this is the pedal. Owned one and sold it like a dummy. Want. Badly.

6. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    My guess is that since it's the end of the year (holiday season), TalkBass purchases may be slowing down... at least until tax refund season.