For Sale FEA Labs - Opti-FET Compressor (NEW)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Priyanka Sheth, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Priyanka Sheth

Priyanka Sheth

Dec 1, 2017
    Price:
    325-350
    I want to sell a brand new Opti-FET Compressor.

I was in America for 15 months and ordered the FEA labs compressor and was told it would be 8-9 months but they took way, way too long (almost 2 years). By now I am back in India, I bought an Empress compressor and the pedal was shipped to my Aunt, I was hoping she will bring it when she comes visiting this fall. But she ain't visiting and the shipping costs + custom I have to pay to get it here double the cost. I was planning on testing it against my Empress and sell the one I like the least but the hassle and wait are not worth it and I am really struggling with money (student loans!) so I decided to liquidate this.

Please bear in mind the pedal is still in original box, sealed and you will get it in the same way FEA labs would ship it to you - it doesn't get newer than this. I only want to recover what it cost (includes NYC sales tax + Shipping that is not included in product price on website). I will provide proof so you know I am not trying to make any money off it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    GentProvocateur likes this.
  2. Dave on Bass

Dave on Bass

Dec 2, 2017
    Colorado
    I'm interested, how old is it exactly? Your Aunt would ship it from New York?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  3. Priyanka Sheth

Priyanka Sheth

Dec 1, 2017
    Yes. She will. I can get her to ship it anywhere on East Coast for free. If you are in NYC, Boston or NJ I can try to work out a hand over in person. The pedal is not old at all. I got it earlier this year, in May sometime. But it has been unopened and untouched. Not even unboxed yet.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  4. Chris Ramlar

Chris Ramlar

Feb 8, 2006
    Mexico
    got any pics??