1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale/Trade FEA Photon v1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Noylin, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Noylin

Noylin Supporting Member

May 28, 2014
    Cuse
    Price:
    Everything is in good shape and has velcro. Prices are shipped conus, pm for international, paypal please.

FEA Photon V1. The mids knob (removed in V2) makes it an outstanding clean-ish or dirty preamp, in addition to everything it can do as a distortion and fuzz. $230

Rawkworks Light OD V2. $135 SOLD

Hudson Broadcast custom dual footswitch. $220 SOLD

I will also be listing an Alembic F-1X in the amps classifieds

Edit: opening this up to trades: Darkglass, Broughton, Moog, FEA DECL, TAFM, modulation, reverb/delay, maybe a muff.... I'm picky, but there's a range of stuff I'd go for right now, including multiple pedals or +/- cash

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. Ooooh, the dual Broadcast. You are lucky I have no money.

3. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Bronx, NY
    Ooh....so many great pedals....."drool". Wow....I wish that I could try all of these!

"please don't buy it".....I laughed out loud...haha!! I hear you! As Dave said, you're lucky I have no money. ;)

Noylin likes this.
  4. Noylin

Noylin Supporting Member

May 28, 2014
    Cuse
    Really hoping the other stuff goes first! :eek:

emjazz likes this.
  5. The Diaper Geni

The Diaper Geni Submissive. And loving it. Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2005
    Central Ohio
    I really, REALLY tried to let somebody else buy the Broadcast. I gave you guys plenty of time. But nooooooo.....You guys had to be responsible and adult-like.

I blame you.

I need help.

6. donahue

donahue Supporting Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Oregon
    Someone needs to jump on the GMP pedal! Pretty soon I'll buy another one on principle at that price. This pedal can do the MBD-1 at certain settings and can also do things the MBD can't. Plus it's being discontinued. It's the perfect mix of overdrive and fuzz. I use it that way because it gets a fuzz tone but does things most fuzzes cannot do: track very well at fast playing and stay tight. It also has a super great sweet spot I've found. Not affiliated. GLWTS

Noylin likes this.
  7. Noylin

Noylin Supporting Member

May 28, 2014
    Cuse
    Pulling the GMP for now