Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by James Hart, Oct 17, 2004.

1. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile

Saw him post this Monster tube head, minutes after the fact. Due to some stuff on my end, the deal was delayed a couple weeks... and it ended up working out great. Today, he was in NJ with his bro picking up a very clean KZ1000 about an hour north of me. Knowing I was sending out a Money order on Friday, he emailed me mid week to let me know that he could bring the head if I could meet him there :bassist: saved me $105 shipping (this thing must weigh 150lbs in it's anvil flight case!!!)

Thanks Kyle! this thing is killer... now if I can only get it out of my trunk!
  2. Matt Call

Matt Call Supporting Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Minneapolis, MN
    Flat out, AWESOME.

Kyle is an awesome guy to deal with. I picked up an Aguilar DB359 from him. Just got it today. Was very helpful with determining different shipping options and whatnot so that I could have the head in time for a gig, which was tonight. He also didn't mind me taking a little while longer than originally planned to get all the money together. The head was packed safely and was very secure. In all honesty, it was probably the best packing job I have ever seen (no joke). I would deal with Fealach again in a heartbeat, of course that's when I get some money.

Another thing to add is that his price was awesome on the head. I'd think that other items sold would be priced greatly as well.

Totally recommended to EVERYONE ;)
  3. basspro2

basspro2 I'm seeing Gorillas...

Apr 6, 2002
    Northbridge, Mass
    Met Kyle at my house and we made a deal on TB . He needed some cabs and I needed a bass head. Kyle and his Friend came over and when you meet someone for the first time it's kinda odd, but with Kyle you knew off the bat he was a great guy.Very friendly and a good guy to talk too. The swap went smooth and I'm very happy with the bass head.Now if I can only figure out how to keep the ceiling tiles from falling out when I play it. :bassist:
  4. Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Excellent transaction, It was an absolute pleasure to meet and do business with Kyle. Buy or sell with confidence.
    Hope you enjoy that 300T as much as I did...
    Thanks bro