Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fear Filled me like it never had before.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I got trapped in my zipper. I didn't know that really happened :( I can honestly say I was freaking out, I'm home alone and I go to use the bathroom and while I'm UNZIPPING my zipper... snag. I have a tendancy to... eh... fall out of my boxers constantly. It's always been an annoyance, I didn't realize it was a risk. So yeah, now a portion of my penis skin is missing.

This is just kinda a "guys beware" post. If your boxers don't have the button or whatever to hold everything in place. Sew them up or something. I nearly collapsed with pain. I ended up not being able to move my legs and just sitting diagonally on the toilet eventually working everything free. I couldn't get to a phone to call for help if I wanted to. Besides, there wasn't much that I could do. Lets just say, it sucked a lot.

2. I'm sorry Matt. That really sucked. :( I've had it happen to me. In school no less! Still, I feel your pain. Literally.

3. WE GOT A BLEEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You are TEH greatest.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Well at least I can say it happened in the convienience of my own home! That makes me feel a little better. Thanks Freaky... I think.

DeepDeath: Luckily Blood wasn't involved... close though. I'm just a little achey right now.

6. Yeah. Then all the girls were wondering how it could happen, so all the guys, while still just checking, had to explain it to girls, which made us all a little bit less manily.

7. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    :bawl: That hurts too much just reading about it. I'm uber-sorry to hear that dude. OUCH!!!!

8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Matt has a penis? I thought he was a chick this whole time... i guess he is just a very pretty man.

oh... and... ***?

[​IMG]

9. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I've noticed that views glitch too...I took a screenshot, and was going to post in the bug reports forum, but got side tracked, seeing as how you have already done it, why not tell paul?

10. I feel your pain...happened to me when I was taking a leak during an airsoft game...and I had to finish it too!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.