Fear Filled me like it never had before.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Matt Till, Oct 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I got trapped in my zipper. I didn't know that really happened :( I can honestly say I was freaking out, I'm home alone and I go to use the bathroom and while I'm UNZIPPING my zipper... snag. I have a tendancy to... eh... fall out of my boxers constantly. It's always been an annoyance, I didn't realize it was a risk. So yeah, now a portion of my penis skin is missing.

This is just kinda a "guys beware" post. If your boxers don't have the button or whatever to hold everything in place. Sew them up or something. I nearly collapsed with pain. I ended up not being able to move my legs and just sitting diagonally on the toilet eventually working everything free. I couldn't get to a phone to call for help if I wanted to. Besides, there wasn't much that I could do. Lets just say, it sucked a lot.

2. I'm sorry Matt. That really sucked. :( I've had it happen to me. In school no less! Still, I feel your pain. Literally.

3. WE GOT A BLEEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You are TEH greatest.

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA

Well at least I can say it happened in the convienience of my own home! That makes me feel a little better. Thanks Freaky... I think.

DeepDeath: Luckily Blood wasn't involved... close though. I'm just a little achey right now.

6. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    :eek: :bawl:

7. Yeah. Then all the girls were wondering how it could happen, so all the guys, while still just checking, had to explain it to girls, which made us all a little bit less manily.

8. Justin V

Justin V

Dec 27, 2000
    Alameda, CA
    :bawl: That hurts too much just reading about it. I'm uber-sorry to hear that dude. OUCH!!!!

9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    Matt has a penis? I thought he was a chick this whole time... i guess he is just a very pretty man.

oh... and... ***?

[​IMG]

10. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I've noticed that views glitch too...I took a screenshot, and was going to post in the bug reports forum, but got side tracked, seeing as how you have already done it, why not tell paul?

11. I feel your pain...happened to me when I was taking a leak during an airsoft game...and I had to finish it too!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.