SOLD fEarful 12-6 crossover $25

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Blues Bass 2, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Blues Bass 2

Blues Bass 2 Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Price:
    $40
    Cheap but good crossover for fEarful 12-6 . It's for the 3012LF , Alpha mid . Components are mounted on 1/4" plywood with all of them hot glued and ty-rapped . The woofer and mid have Jantzen coils and 400 volt Jantzen caps . It will handle all the power a 12/6 can . It's been used in another type of cabinet but is built to Greenboys original specs .

S7300750.jpg

The board is 8" by 5" . $30 shipped , can't do paypal , money orders work . If you are building one of the 12/6 cabs this would save you quite a few $ .

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
  2. Blues Bass 2

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    Ok ,
    This is a very heavy duty crossover . It may look funky mounted on plywood but is every bit as good as the prebuilt ones on printed circuit boards . I just want to get it out of my parts drawer and know that it would be great for someone building a fEarful 12/6 and save them some money . Last price drop ,$25 shipped . It's so heavy it'll cost me $10 to ship it .

3. Brother Goose

Brother Goose The Process IS the Reward!

Dec 4, 2013
    Syracuse NY
    God Is Love
    I'll take it. Please PM PayPal email

4. Bit late in finding this.

If it falls through, I'll take it.

5. Blues Bass 2

Oct 3, 2001
    Davenport Iowa
    I forgot to put it in my add but I can't take paypal . I had an account many years ago with them and forgot my password . Spent hours trying to straighten it out with them years ago but wasted too much of my time to make it worth it to me . Paypal is great if you have it but I can't anymore . Money orders work fine and almost all my deals have been with them . Sorry I didn't post it before .

6. Does this mean it is available?

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 26, 2022