1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fearful 12/6 or 12/6/1 Cube

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Klappy, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Klappy

Klappy

Oct 8, 2016
    Price:
    $400
    I'm selling my self-built Fearful 12/6 cabinet. I'm an experienced builder and built it to spec with all the proper materials, Alphalite6 mid driver, Baltic birch, PL premium adhesive, Boogie style black tolex, Speakon connector, etc. At first it was in the 12/6/1 configuration with the True crossover, but I later changed it to a 12/6 configuration with a Cheep but Good crossover. The cabinet is in perfect shape and sounds amazing, no issues. I just learned that I'm not a fan of full range bass cabinets. At one point I even tried the 12" Kapalite 3012LF by itself run full-range, but it didn't have enough high end without the mid/tweeter.

I can sell it in one of two configurations:
    12/6
    - Cheep but Good crossover with the tweeter and L-Pad holes plugged with covers, $400
    12/6/1 - True X-over with L-Pad and horn installed, but no Eminence ASD1001 driver installed. You will need to buy that driver yourself for $30 and install it. I used mine for a keyboard monitor build. $475

For $500, I can sell everything (sans ASD1001) and you can go either 2-way or 3-way. It will ship as a working 2-way with the parts to convert to 3-way.

Buyer pays actual shipping. Weight is about 43lbs for 2-way, 48lbs for 3-way IIRC.

I joined the forum recently to sell a Barefaced One10, and that transaction went smoothly so I thought I would post my Fearful here.

2. Klappy

Klappy

Oct 8, 2016

fearless5.

fearless2.
    fearless1.
    fearless3.
    fearless4.

3. Klappy

Klappy

Oct 8, 2016
    I'll consider offers too.

4. Systolic

Systolic Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Madison,Wisconsin
    Shipping?

5. Klappy

Klappy

Oct 8, 2016
    I'll do free shipping in the CONUS. I'm motivated to clear up some room in my living room. And by "I'm" I mean my wife. :D

6. Systolic

Systolic Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Madison,Wisconsin
    Well I got a nibble on my cab that I have up for sale this morning. If I can get that gone, I'll definitely be grabbing this.

7. Klappy

Klappy

Oct 8, 2016
    Sounds great! Good luck with your sale.

8. steelbed45

steelbed45 TRemington Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2011
    Nolanville, TX
    PM sent

9. Klappy

Klappy

Oct 8, 2016
    The Fearful has been sold.

10. DonaldR

DonaldR

Mar 26, 2012
    Sorry to resurrect this old thread but did you use your Kemper to play guitar also with your Fearful? If so, how did it sounded?
    If not the right place to ask this, can you redirect me to the right one please?