SOLD fEARful 15/6/1 and 12/6/1 cube, true 3-way crossover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by smeet, Jun 22, 2016.

1. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Price:
    $400-$500
    It is with a heavy heart that I offer up my two beloved home-built fEARful cabinets. I built them both with pre-cut wood kits (baltic birch) from Leland at speakerhardware.com. They are both in great shape, covered in orange Duratex with white grills. I love these cabs and they were my dream cabs for several years, but my sound preferences have changed. I wish I could keep them, but space and $$$ are limited.

They sound incredible. Huge deep lows, present mids, pristine highs. With the 3-way crossovers they can be used as PA or keyboard speakers, reproducing everything from low bass to female singers beautifully. You can also roll off the tweeter for an old-school sound. I personally consider the 3-way crossover a major upgrade from the standard fEARful CBG, and that's saying a lot.

The 12/6/1 cube has the same width as the 15/6/1, so they stack nicely. The layouts are mirror-imaged so the drivers will line up when stacked (12/6/1 upside-down).

They both come with nice thick padded custom covers from LeCover.

Specs are 100% legit Greenboy.
    15/6/1: Kappalite 3015LF, 18Sound 6ND410, 18Sound XD 125 Horn/Driver.
    12/6/1 cube: Kappalite 3012LF, Alpha 6a, ASD1001 H70e Horn/Driver.
    Both are 8 ohm cabinets.

Los Angeles area local sale only, no trades please.

$500 for the 15/6/1
    $400 for the 12/6/1
    $800 for both.

IMG_0261.jpg IMG_0838.jpg IMG_0837.jpg IMG_1081.jpg IMG_0116.jpg IMG_0137.jpg

2. monsterthompson

monsterthompson The Eighth Note Wonder Of The World Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Hollywood
    A+ TB member here.
    I've played his cabs before (a while ago) and they sounded as they should.

smeet likes this.
  3. Damn. This is a great deal! Glad I'm not in your area, I'd have to buy these.

smeet likes this.
  4. lil nelson

lil nelson

Oct 19, 2010
    Let me know when you decide to ship. I dont want both, but ill take either. Thanks

smeet likes this.
  5. wneff

wneff Supporting Member

May 27, 2003
    Woburn, MA
    Does local sale mean you ship them locally to me?

smeet likes this.
  6. smeet

smeet Gold Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Woodland Hills, CA
    Sold locally... Thanks all!