1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD fEARful 15/6/1/ prototype FS cheap!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Mr. Pickles, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Pickles

Mr. Pickles Supporting Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    $550 with local pickup. Willing to meet you within 90 miles of Poughkeepsie. $625 shipped to the East Coast. Buyer pays actual shipping elsewhere.

Since I won't be getting a full composite stack, I will be starting from scratch on a new rig. Up for grabs is my fEARful 15/6/1 prototype built by AoN.

It's an amazing rig, despite AoN's woes... The driver placement on the mid/tweet is not to spec as you can see. To my ears, it sounds amazing anyway. I always get compliments when I play this cab and it has made me a believer in the Greenboy's designs.

I took off the top handle and sealed the holes with caulk, but this can be easily reversed (handle and screws will be included). Tiltback casters are great, but this thing is so light at around 40lbs. that they are unecessary. My wife can one-hand this up stairs, FWIW.

The paint scuffs pretty easily so there are some marks/chips. No issues on loose screws with this one, so no worries there.

The cover by Larry at LeCover is included (cost around $90, I think).

Better pics this afternoon.
    6319435301_72f7a38c11_z.

2. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    Dude that is an outrageous price. :D

I have the same exact cab minus the tweeter and I was thinking of selling mine for $700.

Someone buy this one quick. ;)

3. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    hump day bump:p

4. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    On hold for Dan at the moment

5. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    still working on details with Dan, but if someone were to, say, SHOW ME THE MONEY :)ninja:), you would have dibs.

6. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses
    Free bump for a fellow Poughkeepsie'n - I was born and raised there. Still visit yearly. I should have you drop it off at dad's house down by Marrist College and I could pick it up next time I'm there. You think SW airlines will let me put it in the overhead bin? LOL.

good luck on the sale.

Peace.

7. PM'd

8. Mr. Pickles

Nov 11, 2006
    Dutchess County, NY
    sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.