Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FedEx Delivers my 2 new basses to the wong address!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cosplayphotos, Oct 7, 2005.

1. cosplayphotos

cosplayphotos

Oct 3, 2005
    Seattle
    So today my 2 new Ibanez bass guitars are supposed to arrive. :hyper: I came home from a gig 80 miles away to get them and have to turn around and go back to play again tonight but its worth the drive to get my new guitars. Anyway I check my shipping tracking page often looking for an update or a knock on the door. I have 3 dogs that go crazy whenever someone even thinks of coming up my driveway. About 1:20pm I check the page and see whoa its been delivered:

Oct 7, 2005 1:10 PM Delivered Bellevue, WA Signature Service not requested.

Holy crap it must be on my porch right? Hell no nothing to be found. :crying:

I franticly call FedEx since its only been a few mins. They say some BS about waiting till tomorrow. I 'suggested' I would need them tonight and a FedEx driver probably delivered them to the local pawn shop. :bawl: We triple check my address and they do have it correct. I get stuff delivered all the time and there has never been a problem with the drivers finding my house. Anyway she called the office they were delivered from and that place got ahold of the driver finally. She said to give it an hour then call em back if I diddnt get my package. About 20 mins later a unmarked van pulls up and 2 people wearing green shirts (no dark sunglasses) get out and bring me my basses. I was too relieved at that point to even be mad at them for almost giving away my stuff..

Anyway at least the story has a happy ending. :bassist:

[​IMG]

2. Whoa, crazy. You mean the FedEx guy was making off with your basses?

3. Were the people in the green shirts who delivered your basses to you the people who FedEx origianally delivered 'em too?

4. the_home

the_home Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Pensacola, FL
    Nice lookin' toofer.

Congrats! :)

5. FenderHotRod

FenderHotRod

Sep 1, 2004
    Arkansas
    WOW :eek: Those basses are are freak'n sweet. I really dig the one on the left.

Very nice.

6. Keef

Keef

Jul 3, 2003
    Hollywood, CA
    I thought you had Chinese neighbors for a moment! ;)

Glad you got your basses eventually. Weird story.

•