1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Feedback “Short Review” character limit only 20 characters?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by cataract, Mar 6, 2018.

1. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Columbia SC
    I’ve been wheeling and dealing on the classifieds recently and noticed I’m literally unable (due to a pop-up warning) to leave the short review feedback that I want for fellow users because the character limit’s been changed to 20 characters (including spaces).. Seriously?
    This has never been an issue before, I’m not wanting to leave a novel’s worth of feedback but it’s hard to convey my appreciation with such a small limit. Is this a bug? I’m confused.

2. paul

paul Staff Member Founder Administrator

Jul 20, 2000
    Texas
    Yes I just love it when developers push out an update that changes our custom values. Thanks for the note, I've changed this to 200 characters for the short review. Not sure what we had it set at before, but hopefully this will be good.

cataract likes this.
  3. cataract

cataract Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Columbia SC
    Awesome! Yeah I felt bad just saying “Great TBer!”
    Thanks a bunch.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021