1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FEEDBACK FRIDAY

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Somnambulance, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Mastabass666

Mastabass666

Sep 11, 2012
    Sunland, CA
    2nd attempt...doesn't work. If I take a video with my iPhone, what do I need to do to get it to post here?

2. Adamixoye

Adamixoye A PT Pro is cool for worship, right?

Apr 9, 2012
    Occasional Beta Tester for Confusion Studios, Singular Sound, and Source Audio
    I just had a pretty amazing Feedback Friday. Unfortunately I didn't bother to record it...

3. gsquare

gsquare Pedal Breeders' BIGBoardClub#104;CabronitaClub#8 Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Phoenix
    Ok, first submission, first attempt, first take, just plugged in the bass and opened up the loops on my pedalboard in order to see what would happen...

4. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    This is pretty funky awesome. I dig that point at 1:20. It goes from funk to a open air of harps and sad floaty things to trippy skippy. Fun stuff.

gsquare likes this.
  5. aetheriac

aetheriac Supporting Member Commercial User

May 15, 2011
    Minnenapolis
    So a little late... recorded with iPhone mic in the center chamber of the SAV410.

JV5BTWR.jpg

6. aetheriac

aetheriac Supporting Member Commercial User

May 15, 2011
    Minnenapolis

Now I'm super early. I was playing around with my Squier Bass VI.

7. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    A few days early.

@Feral Feline's Test Tone challenge.

And in honor and memory of @DirtyDuke 's mother, @bassmusic17's father-in-law, @Somnambulance's uncle and, my friend, Mathieu Lambert, a ski patroller at Les Grands Montets here in Chamonix that gave his life protecting us.

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    DrewM85, JackG, BIG97BEN and 12 others like this.
  8. PunkRocker33133

PunkRocker33133 Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Northern VA
    Split/collaboration I did with a friend the other day. There should be a new track this week.

9. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Jan 15, 2011
    I didn't do this as a FEEDBACK Friday originally but I feel like it would fit in this thread nicely. It was shortly after I got my Afterneath and wanted to take her for a test run. Most of you have heard it already but here it is again anyway. :)

10. pantherairsoft

pantherairsoft

Apr 22, 2009
    Derby, UK
    I am determined to get involved with this thread... but don't have time this week, so I'll drop this here. It's a couple of fears old, but I think it fits the bill. It was done with my old huge 2-tier board, on my old Roscoe fretless 6.

Sorry the view is of me, not the pedals!

Next week hopefully I'll cook up something new.

11. nshuman

nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    WWWJWWW
    Ok, so I took on @Feral Feline 's challenge of just using a test tone. The track is ok, the beginning is ok, the end is better, after the tremolo has come and gone.
    Anyway, I tried to be minimalistic on this one. I only used the following: Behringer CT100, two H9s, a Sputnik, and the Count to 5. I used a 50% blend on the Meatsmoke pre as well. I varied the test tone frequency (2 to choose from). Mostly I played with the insanity switch on the sputnik and the CT5's knobs. I sometimes brought in a quadravox algo for some more meat to the sound.
    As with @Mosfed 's submission, I dedicate this one to all the people the breeders lost these last couple of weeks.

12. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    OK now, that's a fun challenge ... test tone into Particle? Hmm ... :)

Somnambulance and nshuman like this.
  13. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    I will be doing one this week. Maybe Ill do one today for the Duke, BM17 and Som and then one Fri for, well, Fri. Im not looping anything this time though. Im actually get get my lazy a** up and stand and play so I can really get into making some sounds. Should be pretty cool this week with the addition of my sister board with the BWham and the BEF on it ;)

First I have to go look at a house me and the lady may be buying in Aug when i get out of work. Pretty exciting. Itll be nice to be in a HOUSE again. If we get it. Damn banks are ruthless nowadays. Its funny because theyre the main reason why the housing market is complete s**t today.

14. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    That was AWESOME!

nshuman likes this.
  15. Somnambulance

Somnambulance

Jun 6, 2014
    Count To Five is so sick.

nshuman likes this.
  16. Mosfed

Mosfed

Apr 21, 2013
    Washington DC
    Partner - CCP Pedals
    I seriously need one. Just wrote a PM to shu asking him how I get one.

Somnambulance likes this.
  17. nshuman

nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    WWWJWWW
    PMd back. In the hands of people with talent like you guys, it will do even more :)

18. PunkRocker33133

PunkRocker33133 Supporting Member

Feb 11, 2008
    Northern VA
    Currently, you don't. There's supposed to be a new/larger run pretty soon though and I'm really hoping I can grab one as well.

19. bassmusic17

bassmusic17

Jan 15, 2011
    The Count To 5 is awesome. As much as I think it would be awesome to have one I think I would get more use out of another Reverb like The Procession in my bands mix.

For Feedback Friday the CT5 kills though!

20. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021