1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Feedback issues (Fender content)...

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Snakeman1066, May 6, 2019.

1. So I recently acquired a Troy Sanders Jag

anytime i engage the noiseless jazz pickup i get some amount of feedback from the amp, it gets worse when i use any gain based effect such as OD, Distortion, Fuzz or even a boost or pre-amp pedal...it does this in active and passive modes...

tried it with different cords, 4 different amps, and with and without my pre-amp no matter what it is always there sometimes worse than others...

everything seems to be be solid in terms of grounding and wiring....any ideas?

2. Lownote38

Lownote38

Aug 8, 2013
    Nashville, TN
    Those noiseless Jazz pickups have had all kinds of problems. Every generation fixes one thing, and introduces another problem. I had a set that had more buzzing than a normal set of Jazz pickups. Not-So-Noiseless. I'd check the pickup and/or the wiring. It shouldn't be doing that.

3. from what I can tell the wiring is all solid nothing seems to be loose or broken...

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021