Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Feedback on a website

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by yoshi, Dec 22, 2004.

1. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Evenin' all, just thought I'd ask the TB horde of lovlies for some views on this site I'm currently making a local metal band:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/hopeyouchokemusic/Index.htm

Content isn't yet done as I'm awaiting info from the band. I'm just asking about layout and design issues really. I understand that the text area may be rediculously small..but..

Cheers!

2. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i like it!
    i would make the "home, bio, media, links" bit darker though.

3. Andy Cleaver

Andy Cleaver A show of hands....

Dec 16, 2004
    England, Midlands
    Looking pretty good so far! Once you've got more stuff on there it'll be easier to tell, but so far so good :).

4. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    It's very nice. I'd agree that the text area is a bit on the small side, but it's put together well. Just by the band's name, I'm sure they make very spiritually uplifting music. :p

5. elros

elros

Apr 24, 2004
    Norway
    Proprietor, Helland Musikk Teknologi
    Cool design,yoshi.
    Clean and simple, yet unique.
    One thing I don't like is that the actual information is contained within this very small box (one-third of the width of my screen and one-third of the height) and that in combination with the small font and the high contrast (black background and white text) makes it a bit irritating to the eyes after a couple of minutes.
    I would rather have a bigger window and a slightly bigger font. Just for readabilitys sake.