Feedback on these effects...

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Pöl, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Pöl

May 31, 2003
    Hi, I'm looking into some effects, and I was wondering what you guys could tell me about these ones:

boss bass synth

ibanez tonelok bass synth

==> wich one would you prefer? why? pro's and con's?

boss aw-3 autowah

If you have experience with these products that you would like to share, it would be a great help for me...

2. NV43345

Apr 1, 2003
    I use the AW-3. I like it alot, you can adjust the vowel, also I use the external expresion pedal with it sometimes for more control
    over the Wah.
  3. I don't have any experiance with the ibanez, but the boss is pretty cool. I don't know how in depth you are getting with a synth, but I will say you have to play with the synth for a while to really get a feel for what each dial does, and i have gotten some really weird sounds with it, I will say the AW-3 is awesome, there really isn't anything that pedal can't do (except maybe make me a sandwich) but I would actually take the dynamic wah over all three, but thats just my style of music i think.
  4. jondog

Mar 14, 2002
    NYC metro area
    The boss syb3 is much too expensive for what it does -- it does have several interesting tones, a few have tracking issues. The Ibanez synth is a very good value for what it does -- fewer tones but better tracking. They do not sound the same. The Ibanez is much easier to control; the boss is much wackier.