1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bass10bfb, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bass10bfb

bass10bfb Prophet Low End Provider Gold Supporting Member

May 5, 2011
    Newport, TN.
    Nothing to see here guys. Just a feedback thread where I sold my Aguilar Octo to J-raj.

2. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Why not submit feedback then instead of wasting a post?

3. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Because in order to submit feedback, the system requires that you link to a deal thread.

4. Damascus

Damascus

Aug 9, 2008
    Are we running out of post fuel?

5. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    Yeah

6. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    So it's too complicated to copy and paste the deal thread? It doesn't have to be a TB thread...I've submitted feedback for craigslist ads from local TB dudes before.

7. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Maybe a deal was completed via PMs or emails only. Maybe the deal was completed in person, at a GTG. Maybe the deal thread got deleted. Maybe the specific item got deleted from a still-open deal thread, so the thread could technically have been used but wouldn't make sense when viewed.

8. NKUSigEp

NKUSigEp

Jun 6, 2006
    Bright, IN
    And that is ok. I would say most people don't care what deal it was as much as if it was positive or negative. So are these feedback threads created to link to actual feedbacks?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.