1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Feedback

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by gomania16, Apr 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gomania16

gomania16

Jan 24, 2009
    I just bought a BP200 from Lincoln here at TB and I want to give him a positive feedback. I searched using the search feature but it gave so many returns that I probably didn't word it well. How do I give a feedback for a sale? Thanks.

2. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    You have to find the original thread. If you can't find it or it doesn't exist you have to create a 'duplicate' or 'dummy' thread saying that its created in order to leave feedback for someone then use that for the required URL.

3. You start by clicking on the person's name in a post; a pulldown will show a link to the user's profile page, where you will find a link in the 'forum info' box for leaving feedback.

Sufenta is right in saying that you'll need a link to the sale post; if you right-click on the name (step 1 above) and open the profile in a new tab/page, you'll have the needed post already there in the first tab/page. Pretty self-explanatory from there on...

4. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    If you've never done it before, it can be a bit confusing. Like somebody said, you'll need to enter the original thread title for the sale item. Here's what you do:

1. Click on the user name of the person for whom you want to leave feedback (by the avatar or user name on one of their posts).
    2. Select "View Public Profile"
    3. Select "Leave Feedback..."
    4. Follow the instructions.
    5. Within those instructions will be a block where you will need to enter the original thread title. That's the one from which you bought or sold the item. It would be easiest if you "Copy" that info BEFORE you click on the person's user name. Then just "Paste" it in the appropriate block, and follow the rest of the instructions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.