Feel the GAS like never before

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by form52, Apr 21, 2005.

1. form52

Mar 17, 2005
    This bass may cause you to cry like a little girl if you aren't fortunate enough to have the $4000 for it.
    View at your own risk.

Click here to view

I cried, I stared at it in awe... and then drooled a little.

anyone got $4000 I can borrow? I'll pay ya back in installments.

2. Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Your right, Im crying hehe
  3. Wow, I don't cry, but that's stunning!!!

4. pointbass

pointbass Semi-Retired Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Acworth, GA
    Endorsing Artist: FBB Bass Works
    I've been staring at this for a while now ... :bassist: may as well let everyone get immediate GAS rather than have to click for it ........

5. My heart stopped when I opened that link. Wow.
  6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Very nice indeed. But I don't feel anything.
  7. Frank Martin

Frank Martin Bitten by the luthiery bug...

Oct 8, 2001
    Budapest, Hungary, EU
    It's very cool, though I've already seen the thread in Luthier's Corner sometime ago :p
  8. Weren't there better pics there, too?
  9. e-money

Apr 20, 2005
    dag yo ! thats is one nice bass
  10. I have something in my eye... :bawl:
    Could happen to any little giri- I mean, girlie-man.
    Seriously, that bass looks like one of those 'don't touch it unless you're prepared to sell everything'-tone basses.
  11. Cerb

Sep 27, 2004
    *sigh* That is probably my favorite Cliff Bordwell bass in existance. For those that didn't know, he's a regular over in the Luthier's Corner.
  12. emjazz

emjazz Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2003
    Boston, MA
    This is easily one of my favorite looking basses of all time. I wish there were a way to know what it sounds like being that the chambers are done differently.

I'm amazed at Cliff's progress since he first showed up on these forums.
  13. JPJ

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago, IL
    I've already commissioned Cliff to build the next "Parallel Chambered" bass for me....tentatively dubbed "The Piggy Bank Bass". Instead of 4 equal sized slots that exit through the upper dome of the single-cut design, the slots will be cut to match the size of U.S. quarters, dimes, nickels, and pennies. That way, when I get to a gig and realize that I've left my food & drink money at home, all I have to do is bust open the rear control cavity cover and *presto*, out tumbles the coin! :D
  14. its a very nice bass, but I can't say its making me cry :-\ i wouldnt pay 4 grand for that thing unless it made me cry when i played it