1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Feeler: 1961 Fender Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by pickles, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    I've just had this bass a few days, and its everything Lublin said it is. Really special instrument. As I've been putting it through the paces, its making me appreciate my snarly ash body '71 even more than ever for the music I play. The '61 is sweeter and smoother, with great depth. Given that I'm considering selling the '61 before I get too attached to it.

$4200 shipped CONUS. Partial trades are possible but cash is king, and think of the trade value of the bass as being higher than the cash value. To give an idea of the kinds of things I like -- I'd be interested in an Aguilar DB900, 2005LE Sterling, 2-band EQ stingray, certain Sadowskys, Fender RBV. Totally off the wall I could maybe look at a Modulus Q5 with a truss rod.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/fs-1961-fender-precision-bass-slab-board-real-deal-1017324/

2. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.