Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Feeler: 2 Sunn 1x15 cabinets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by SnoMan, Oct 18, 2005.

1. SnoMan

SnoMan Words Words Words Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    SOLD

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in these due to shipping.....

But I have two Sunn Cabinets, both are 1x15. One is a folded horn the other...is mounted unlike any other cabinet I've seen...

They're also only rated at 80watts...but I did used to use my Sunn (model isn't coming to mind right now) 400watt head with them and they had no trouble keeping up even with it cranked up high.

If someone wanted the set, I'd throw the head in as well ifyou like. It needs works though and I don't know to what extent.

I can get pics if anyone would like.

2. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    The head is a black face concert series 400watt

exactly like this, but the switch is broken and removed.

[​IMG]

I should have pics tomorrow or shortly thereafter

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    What's just the head worth to you? I need a project head.

4. RobertUI

RobertUI Thumper Supporting Member

Apr 7, 2005
    Herndon, VA - NoVa
  5. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Ok, here's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to take the cabs and head to the UPS store as soon as I have time to and get shipping estimates.

I would like to give the buyer a good deal, so I can't name a price until I figure out how much shipping will be. These cabs are not small, by any means.

6. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Pics will be posted this evening.

They're on my cam, but it was too late when I got in last night to feel like dealing with them.

Prepare to be Astonished!

7. any prices yet? I really want that head. I would give you my left nut.

8. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    No, thanks, I don't have a shortage of those.

Still debating price...will post it this evening along with pictures.

9. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    Don't need more sunn gear....don't need more sunn gear...don' tneed more sunn gear!

Who am I kidding? I can never have enough! Pics and price for the cabs. What speakers are in them?

10. ahh!!!!!! sunn lust is making me crazy!!!!!!!!!!! need help!!!!!!!! :hyper:

11. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    *begin 2001 theme*

It....

Is....

Time.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are a few more available of the amp and the back plate of the cabinets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I want it all!!!!!!!! :hyper: Pm me a price as soon as you know!!!!!! :hyper:

13. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Man...

Looking at the pic of the full stack makes me know I'm really gonna miss it.

I'm having some trouble on determining the proper pricing, feel free to shoot me any offers you may have. I will have a price up shortly

14. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    Does anyone happen to know what that top cabinet configuration is called? I know the bottem is a Reflective horn, but I've never seen anything like the top.

15. are those music man cabs? I did some serches with the model numbers on the cabs and all I am finding says they are music man numbers. Correct me if I am wrong. Either way I still want them.

16. SnoMan

Jan 27, 2001
    Charleston, WV
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kinda blurry...but it was the best I could get last night with that camera

Thats why I'm having trouble deciding on the price....I have had no luck in finding info on these cabs

17. Thanks for clearing up that issue. If you want to post or pm me what shipping is on this stuff, I will make you an offer.

18. rllefebv

rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    I used to have that EXACT stack configuration about 25 years ago... That 115RH is an awesome cab for pumpin' out lows. The 115BH was a good all around, stand alone cab. Those pics really bring back the memories! The RH has a panel that comes off to services the speaker, and when it was stacked in my bedroom, reaching around the corner was an excellent place to hide my bong!

I blew the RH's speaker and replaced it with a 300 watt EV and it rocked, so these cabs are ammenable to higher-powered replacement speakers... Sadly, I traded the whole thing for a bass that was stolen like three-weeks later :(

Just for kicks, what are you asking for the cabs?

-robert

19. protoz

protoz

Nov 30, 2000
    Iowa
    I found this on the dangpow.com/~sunn forum by a member named tube