Feeler: 2006 MIM Jazz neck and MIM p/u's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by greengoblin, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All,

This is currently on my 2006 MIM Sage green Jazz, but I prefer the width of a Pbass. So I am pulling the neck off of my Mark Hoppus and putting it on.

I can get picks up tonight. This will be a complete neck with the tuners and it is straight with a perfect working nut.

$225 Shipped CONUS.

Stock MIM Jazz Pickups - worked great, just swamped them for some Basslines.

$15 Shipped CONUS

The Mark Hoppus body will also be posted soon, loaded.

2. Fuzzbassr

Fuzzbassr

Mar 18, 2011
    San Diego
    What color is the Hoppus body?

3. Daphnie Blue with a white guard and basslines. I am swapping the pot and jack to quality Switchcraft.
    The guard has a small crack though by the pot, but hard to notice.

I actually like the feel of the bass and it is very light... Just have been jones'n a Highway One P...

4. Danni Moe

Danni Moe

Mar 2, 2011
    How much would you ask for just the tuners?

5. Sorry, selling the neck and tuners together at the moment.. Will let you know if I find someone who only wants the neck.

6. Danni Moe

Danni Moe

Mar 2, 2011
    Please and thank you.

7. Just got home and the neck is an '04. Serial is MZ401....

8. Here are some pics..

Let me know if you have any other request for angles, different shots. Or hi-res shots as I have resized these, but no post processing.

Also, posted pics of the Hoppus in my other thread.

Attached Files:

9. Also have 100% feedback on Ebay (253): Green.goblin

May consider a trade for an Ampeg STV210AV or prefer cash.

10. I'm leaving the country on 10-21 and will return 10-30.. Just a heads up if someone is interested and needs this shipped. :)

11. Still available!

12. Still available. Open to offers...

13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.