1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Feeler: 2015 G&L MJ4 active jazz bass...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Fragile Thunder, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Fragile Thunder

Fragile Thunder self-proclaimed Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Central NY
    Price:
    $850
    Strings:
    2015 G&L MJ4 in mint condition, complete with original HSC and all the paperwork. A great sounding bass that plays and sounds rock solid. I hate to let this one go so for now, this is just a feeler thread. Price is $850 plus shipping to the lower 48. Pics to follow. I'm at work right now but I'll get them posted tomorrow morning. I could also e-mail them to anyone interested in the meantime.

Here's the link from the orginal sale thread where I purchased the MJ4.

SOLD - *MINT* USA G&L MJ-4

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    bassfootballguy likes this.
  2. bassfootballguy

bassfootballguy Spectacularly Average Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2007
    A small, small town
    That's a mighty sweet, well cared for instrument there!

NG51 likes this.
  3. Fragile Thunder

Jan 2, 2014
    Central NY
    LOL, thank James. I hate to let her go. Plays like a dream, so smooth and fast. And the tone...this thing will knock down walls. Every note is even and full, every string, every position on the neck. Then the plek'd frets put it over the top. Currently wearing EB Cobalt flats.

Apologies for slacking on the pics. I'll get them up over the weekend. If anyone needs them in the meantime I can e-mail them to you. Willing to listen to reasonable offers. Sorry, no trades ATM. I need to turn this, or my MIM P into cash.

4. TimBosby

TimBosby Gold Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2004
    Omaha, NE, USA
    That's groovy.

5. Fragile Thunder

Jan 2, 2014
    Central NY
    Motivated seller bump, wil;ling to listen to reasonable offers.