1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FEELER: 300watt all Fender Rumblebass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bourbonbass, Jun 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bourbonbass

bourbonbass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2012
    new orleans LA
    i said i would never sell this amp, but i found a used lakland i really want.

this is a fender custom shop rumblebass, all tube 300watt head. it was made in the late 90's

i bought this amp in about 5 years ago. i had the power tube replaced at that time. the power tube have about 10 hours of gig time on them right now. the amp is in good condition. i would say it's about an 8 out of 10. there are a few small tears in the tolex, and it has a couple of noisy preamp tubes. nothing to major though.

i don't know what market value on these amps is right now, but for me to sell it i would need $1750. if it's worth that to you shoot me a message, if not thanks for looking.

thanks, bourbonbass

2. bourbonbass

Feb 25, 2012
    new orleans LA
    Bump

3. Very nice and rare bird indeed.

4. bourbonbass

Feb 25, 2012
    new orleans LA
    thanks, it's an awesome amp. i just don't get a chance to pull out and play my big tube amps anymore.

5. bourbonbass

Feb 25, 2012
    new orleans LA
    this one is off the market. after some thought, i've decided to keep this amp and put my late 70's svt on the block.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.