1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Feeler: Aguilar Octamizer

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jhfishn, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhfishn

jhfishn Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2004
    Mays Landing, NJ
    I am just checking on interes for my Aguilar Octamizer in excellent condition.
    It does have Velcro brutish terrific condition.

If sold I would need $125 shipped to the US

2. Bassphil

Bassphil Supporting Member

Aug 10, 2005
    NYC
    If you we're to list it (hypothetically speaking, or course) I would pay $100 shipped for a used Octamizer.

I've been thinking of trying one out, but they're only $150 new on eBay these days...

3. jhfishn

Apr 22, 2004
    Mays Landing, NJ
    Not really Phil

I checked before posting and a used one was $135

I'm not in hurry to sell at this moment

The new ones went up $10 bucks too.

I am figuring on picking up another down he road but am in a cash situation right now.

$100 shipped wouldn't work at all .....$115 ....maybe. :D

4. Bassphil

Aug 10, 2005
    NYC
    Really? I just checked again and there are few. Some store in Seal Beach, California has them listed. However, a $35 dollar difference is a $35 dollar difference. If you're okay with $115 shipped, I'll buy yours :bassist:

Thanks!

-Phil

5. herrdruhl

herrdruhl Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2007
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    I believe the seller of said item can set any price he chooses, FWIW.

6. And I believe it's perfectly reasonable to engage in agreeable discourse regarding market value. The seller didn't seem to be offended; in fact, it looks as if said conversation led to a sale.

7. Bassphil

Aug 10, 2005
    NYC
    Um, yes. As Cloverfield pointed out I was nicely letting the seller know that I was looking buy a new Octamizer, but a used one would catch my eye if it was discounted from the price of a new one. It seems (hopefully) that we arrived at a fair price of $115 for his used one. If not, that's cool with me.

Anyway, jhfishn, let me know. No pressure ;)

Thanks!

-Phil

8. jhfishn

Apr 22, 2004
    Mays Landing, NJ
    Oh no ........... not offended at all ... and if I came across that way then please accept my apologies.

It's good to bat things around like this and while I couldn't sell for the $100 I did appreciate both being made aware of possible cheaper prices as well as the other TB'er stating the seller has the right to state his own price ... all good and I appreciate it from both guys!

So fellas (and by that I mean all responders) ... I hope we are all cool :D

BassPhil ... a PM is being sent ... thanks

9. jhfishn

Apr 22, 2004
    Mays Landing, NJ
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.