SOLD Feeler: Ampeg V4B reissue two 112AV Cabs

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JeffLieby, May 23, 2017.

1. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Price:
    Just trying the waters here, but I thought I might see what was out there on the trade market. I am in southeast Texas, so would like to keep a trade semi-local to the Southeast Texas/Southwest Louisiana area.

Up for grabs is a really great condition Ampeg V4B Reissue head and two Ampeg 112AV cabs. I have owned this for two years, and it has barely been played. It has never left my smoke free home. Only a few minor wear spots noted in pictures. There are two very small imperfections in the tolex, and wear spots on the top of the cabs from wear spots of the amp feet and top cab. I tried to picture these the best that I could, you may need to zoom in on the pics to see.

Original power cord and (2) Monster Proline 1/4" Speaker Cables included

Trading would be my first choice, but I won't rule out selling if a buyer comes along.

Trade Interests:
    - 5 or 6 string Dingwall bass
    - Darkglass Microtubes 900
    - Cabs

$1,500 (Local pickup/Cash/PayPal)
    I have the original boxes, and will consider shipping at buyers expense

DSC02989.JPG

DSC02990.JPG DSC02991.JPG DSC02992.JPG DSC02993.JPG DSC02994.JPG DSC02995.JPG DSC02996.JPG DSC02997.JPG DSC02998.JPG DSC03004.JPG DSC03005.JPG DSC03006.JPG

Two imperfections in tolex (One on top of head, and one on the bottom of a cab):

DSC02999 copy.jpg DSC03010 copy.jpg

Wear from the cab and amp feet:

DSC03001 copy.jpg DSC03002 copy.jpg DSC03003 copy.jpg

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  2. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Added a few more cell phone pics... will take better ones tomorrow.

3. Wish I lived in Texas. This is the rig I'm looking to duplicate. Just lost out on a head I was working on Craigslist.

4. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    I do have the original boxes, but shipping could get expensive.

5. Yup, sure could. A couple weeks ago some friends of mine drove down to pickup a new boat. That would have been ideal!!

6. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    No joke

7. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Better pics uploaded and updated trade interests!

8. if you where within 300 miles this be coming home with me... bumping this classic!

9. Looks like UPS ground would be about 200 to ship to Milwaukee. I can check FedEX tomorrow in the office. Don't know if you have access to an account that would get a discounted rate.

My zip is 53202.

10. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    I'm going to PM you

11. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    I have the weight and dimensions of everything packed up if anyone would like a shipping estimate. PM me your info and I'd be happy to check.

12. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    Sale pending

13. JeffLieby

JeffLieby

Dec 25, 2007
    Orange, TX
    and SOLD ($1,500 plus shipping)

14. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 4, 2021