1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Feeler...anyone looking for a Bergantino AE410? (the essay question)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tallboybass, May 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I've got one that I swore I'd never sell. It's in excellent shape, mainly because it's been in a LeCover since I've had it. Also has lightweight 3" casters, the non-removable kind. (of course they ARE removable, just take the screws out:^)

This is the best cab I've ever had in 38 years of playing bass. It has lows, mids, highs, all in the right amounts (for me), will handle lots of power (800 watts), actually has a usable tweeter(IMO)....sounds wonderful! Weighs 62 lbs., looks cool, isn't too deep so it goes through doorways easily.

Why am I selling it? I don't really WANT to sell it. I've been selling quite a few things lately that I don't use and I don't use this anymore after buying the GK MB210&212 combos. If I got a loud gig again, this would be my "go to" cab. I would LOVE to hear this cab with the upcoming GK MB Fusion head, I'll bet it would kill! It sounds stupendous with a Genz Shuttle 6.0!

If someone wanted my GB NeoX-212T cab this would stay. Somehow the NeoX cabs don't seem to be as "in favor" around here as they used to be, so it's hard to move one for a reasonable price. An $899 cab lingering for weeks here at $450? Yikes!!

Why is a "feeler ad" an essay question? I'm trying to convince myself I need to sell it, and so far I've just stated why I shouldn't. I'm putting a price of $850 + shipping on it. Looks like they go for $1149 + shipping so this would save you $300.

:bawl:

2. Dr Funk

Dr Funk "If you ain't appearing then you be disappearing" Gold Supporting Member

Amen to that! :meh:

3. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    Love to take that off your hands, but still trying to move some gear myself first. I may get back to you. I have an Epifani 212UL for trade :)

4. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    After sleeping on it, I'm still torn. It IS the perfect cab but 62 lbs. is hard for me to lift these days.

5. Doug Parent

Doug Parent Supporting Member

May 31, 2004
    San Diego, Ca.
    Dealer Nordstrand Pickups.
    PM

6. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    PM returned.

7. Oh man - I've been looking for one of these and you are within driving distance. PM sent.

8. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    PM returned.

9. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    ....and it's sold to semi-local 'moorebass', to be picked up Saturday.

10. tallboybass

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    She's gone Cap'n!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.