1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Feeler: Black Gibson Ripper('74-'75)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by lbanks, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    I never use it, needs some repair and I'd probably want an unreasonable price. I'm asking $750. Made in 1974-'75. (The serial no. comes up as '75, but I had it at the end of '74, so go figure.) Lots of Mojo(read:wear). Paint worn spots on neck, belly curve and various chips and dings. Varitone knob was damaged by being in the crossfire in an altercation between a drummer and a female vocalist, so I had it bypassed until I could get a replacement. I've got the replacement but never had it installed. There's also a crack in the pickguard, back by the input jack. (drunk patron stumbling onto stage) Chickenhead knob missing. Come with orginal case in horrible shape or a Epiphone replacement that doesn't match up to the original case, but works.

Attached Files:

2. drey138

drey138

Apr 1, 2009
    PM'd

3. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Oh yeah, shipping not included.

4. lbanks

lbanks