1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Feeler: Callowhill MBP5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mackb12, Nov 11, 2018.

1. mackb12

mackb12 Supporting Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario Strings
    Price:
    Strings:
    I have waited to move this because I'd like to have a J (unk)5, and one has just popped up. This MBP5 was the first out Tim's door in dec 2014, and I watched him finish it. I don't want to be without one of his basses, so I'm interested in trading for another J(unk) or moving this quick so I can have a shot at Jmain's listing. Fat stacks, passive, short scale (30") and in excellent shape - some dings from being in a gig bag, and a small fingernail size one on the back upper bout that just cracked the paint. I can get better pics in a day or two but right now here's the one from the web site. I ordered gold and it actually came out more silver, so I never know how to describe the finish: callowhill MBP5.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    jmain, dave64o, bebi and 3 others like this.
  2. klyph

klyph Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2009
    SE MA USA
    Weight? Is the fretboard rw or ebony? Strung e-c or B-G?

3. mackb12

Aug 4, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    RW fretboard and strung B-G Can't get the weight right now but I'm gonna guess 7lbs. It's like having a 5 string mustang.

wellso74 likes this.
  4. MixBass

MixBass

Feb 23, 2006
    L.A. Harbor
    Co-founder. GrabAxe
    Dig it!

5. Wow

6. Is this still available?

7. mackb12

Aug 4, 2009
    Nashville, TN
    I’m going to pull this post for a while to consider a few things. I’m on the road and don’t have time to deal with it til at least next month,anyway, and I really didn’t want to sell without finding another Callowhill. I’ve gotten a couple pm’s - I’ll return those and give them a heads up first before a re- listing. Thanks