Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

feeler: custom 4 string jazz

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Muzique Fann, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    It took me about a year to get this all put together and I'm contemplating selling or trading it. These are top notch parts and were not cheap - just seeing if anyone is interested. It's an alder Fender jazz body (white & fully shielded), Modulus graphite neck, S.D. Antiquity II's, black J-Retro pre, black Gotoh bridge, tort guard (minor detail: missing a couple screws), chrome Grover tuners I believe (came with the neck) and has a new set of DR LoRiders on it. The J Retro is magical with these pickups and the overall sound of the bass is tight, punchy and slightly compressed. I can email better pics but here's one to give you an idea...

Attached Files:

2. didier

didier

Aug 4, 2005
    NC
    someone is interested, and wondering about the price and trades that interst you :)

3. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    I'll join the interested camp too. Weight? Price?

4. klharper

klharper

Oct 16, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Interested as well
    More pics would be nice, as well as more info (like the others said) :)

5. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    all PM's replied to.

It weighed in at 10.7 pounds.
    I'd be interested in trades for a decent 6 string or something with a Roland synth pickup - also an AI Focus SA power amp + cash would work...

6. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    pmed

7. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    pm returned